Design, setting, and participants
Outcome measurements and statistical analysis
Results and limitations
- Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study.Lancet. 2020; 395: 507-513
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506
- Clinical characteristics of 138 hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia in Wuhan, China.JAMA. 2020; 323: 1061-1069
- Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR.Euro Surveill. 2020; 25: 2000045
Ai T., Yang Z., Hou H., et al. Correlation of chest CT and RT-PCR testing in coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in China: a report of 1014 cases. Radiology. In press. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2020200642.
China NHCo. New coronavirus pneumonia prevention and control program (7th). http://www.nhc.gov.cn/yzygj/s7653p/202003/46c9294a7dfe4cef80dc7f5912eb1989/files/ce3e6945832a438eaae415350a8ce964.pdf.
Wu Z., McGoogan J.M. Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in China: summary of a report of 72314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. JAMA. In press. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2020.2648.
- [The epidemiological characteristics of an outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus diseases (COVID-19) in China].Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2020; 41: 145-151
Michaels M.G., La Hoz R.M., Danziger Isakov L., et al. Coronavirus disease 2019: implications of emerging infections for transplantation. Am J Transplant. In press. https://doi.org/10.1111/ajt.15832.
Yang X., Yu Y., Xu J., et al. Clinical course and outcomes of critically ill patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a single-centered, retrospective, observational study. Lancet Respir Med. In press. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2213-2600(20)30079-5.
- Guidance on novel influenza A/H1N1 in solid organ transplant recipients.Am J Transplant. 2010; 10: 18-25
- On the use of corticosteroids for 2019-nCoV pneumonia.Lancet. 2020; 395: 683-684
- Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective cohort study.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1054-1062