- Predictors of infectious complications after targeted prophylaxis for prostate needle biopsy.J Urol. 2018; 199: 155-160
- Diagnostic accuracy of multi-parametric MRI and TRUS biopsy in prostate cancer (PROMIS): a paired validating confirmatory study.Lancet. 2017; 389: 815-822
Kasivisvanathan V, Rannikko AS, Borghi M, et al. MRI-targeted or standard biopsy for prostate-cancer diagnosis. N Engl J Med. In press. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1801993.
- The urologist's role in antibiotic stewardship: results from the MR2 study.Eur Urol. 2017; 71: 995-996
- Tackling drug-resistant infections globally: final report and recommendations.Review on antimicrobial resistance. 2016;
- Magnetic resonance imaging targeted transperineal prostate biopsy: a local anaesthetic approach.Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2017; 20: 311-317