European Urology and Elsevier are proud to present a new online tool 'The Educational Resource Centre'.
Resource Centres provide a centralized hub of freely accessible clinical information for the broader range of healthcare professionals active in urology. These educational platforms help ensure the latest advances are disseminated more widely and help foster a networked community of engaged professionals.
The European Urology Educational Resource Centres are devoted to helping improve the diagnosis and treatment of urology, by providing reliable scientific content, including peer-reviewed journal articles and associated multimedia materials, and other content such as lectures, guidelines and interviews with experts.
Bedwetting, or nocturnal enuresis, a frequent medical condition affecting children, adolescents, and adults, can cause significant secondary psychosocial and emotional impacts on the patient and his/her family. When evaluating a child who wets the bed after the age of 5, an important first distinction is whether the bedwetting is accompanied by daytime symptoms (non-monosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis; NMNE) or no not (monosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis; MNE).
Bedwetting Resource Centre
- The Time of Spontaneous Resolution of Monosymptomatic Nocturnal Enuresis (MNE) Is Familial
- Part 2, Interview with Guy Bogaert: Bedwetting in children and adults – causes and treatment options
- Part 1, Interview with Guy Bogaert: Bedwetting in children and adults – causes and treatment options
Nocturia is an important area medically and has a significant impact on quality of life. The Nocturia Resource Centre aims to increase awareness and knowledge about all aspects of Nocturia. Urologists are the primary specialist who will see patients with this problem and it is expected that they will play a major role in the further diagnosis and organization of treatment.
Visit the Nocturia Resource Centre
Follow @nocturia on Twitter
Sign up for the Nocturia e-Alert
Nocturia Resource Centre
- EAU 2015 Video – Overview of nocturia in frail and elderly patients by Prof. Karel Everaert
- Would a new definition and classification of nocturia and nocturnal polyuria improve our management of patients? ICI-RS 2014.
- Nocturia: Current Levels of Evidence and Recommendations From the International Consultation on Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms.
- A Systematic Review of the Efficacy and Safety of Desmopressin for Nocturia in Adults
Diagnosis and treatment of metastatic and castration resistant prostate cancer became more and more and complex due to the increasing knowledge and understanding of the underlying molecular events and the subsequently deducted innovative medical treatment approaches.
Modern imaging studies in CRPCA have become more and more complex and selective and currently include positron emission tomography, whole body magnetic resonance imaging, immunoscintigraphy besides the traditional studies such as bone scans and computed tomography.
Advanced Prostate Cancer Resource Centre
- Ninth Prostate Cancer Debate
- EAU 2015 - Prof. Axel Heidenreich:
- EAU 2015 - Prof. Declan G. Murphy:
- EAU 2015 - Prof. Manfred P. Wirth:
- Effect of enzalutamide on health-related quality of life, pain, and skeletal-related events in asymptomatic and minimally symptomatic, chemotherapy-naive patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (PREVAIL): Results from a randomised, p
URO ONCO Educational Platform
URO ONCO is the online educational platform for all healthcare professionals in uro-oncology.
URO ONCO provides up-to-date information on developments in the field of urological malignancies. With 3 tumors in the top 10 of most frequent cancers, cancer management constitutes a large part of urological practices. New developments in the field of prostate- , and kidney cancer have involved other specialties such as medical oncology as well as radiotherapy making cancer management a truly multidisciplinary endeavor.
URO ONCO will keep you informed on the latest clinical trial findings. Meeting reports and interviews with the experts will provide insight into the backgrounds of these trials and are meant to help you implement the findings into clinical practice.