• Mailed questionnaire follow-up at a minimum of 3-years postoperative for the E-TOT prospective randomised RCT.
• 341 women were recruited and randomised to either inside-out (TVT-O n=170) or outside-in (TOT n=171) in the period April 2005 and April 2007.
• Primary outcome at 3-years was "patient-reported success rate" defined as "Very Much Improved" or "Much Improved" on the Patient's Global Impression of Improvement (PGI-I) questionnaire.
• Improvement in women's QoL (≥ 10 points improvement on the total KHQ score)
• Impact on Sexual function (changes in PISQ-12 scores)
• Risk factors for late failure of TO-TVT.