10 December 2013
Highlights this issue
European Urology, the official journal of the EAU, has been a prestigious urological forum for over 35 years, and is currently read by more than 20,000 urologists across the globe. With a recently released 2012 impact factor of 10.476, the journal has become the leading scientific publication in the field of Urology & Nephrology according to the ISI Thompson Journal Citation Reports.read more
New changes for submissions to your Platinum Journal!
Supplementary Files and Data
European Urology is now accepting supplementary Files and Data!
These supplemental tables and figures accompanying all articles can be found only in the online version.
New Abstract Changes
Surgery in Motion guideline
New Reviewer Template
HOT OFF THE PRESS
RECOMMENDED BY READERS
Long-term Distress After Radical Prostatectomy Versus Watchful Waiting in Prostate Cancer: A Longitudinal Study from the Scandinavian Prostate Cancer Group-4 Randomized Clinical Trial
11 March 2013 | pages 920 - 928
A New Risk Classification System for Therapeutic Decision Making with Intermediate-risk Prostate Cancer Patients Undergoing Dose-escalated External-beam Radiation Therapy
16 April 2013 | pages 895 - 902
REVIEWER OF THE MONTH
- Reviewers of the year 2013 26 November 2013 Dr. Stephen Boorijan, Harvard Medical School, USA / Dr. Matthew Galsky, Mount Sinai Hospital, USA / Dr. Francesco Greco, Martin Luther University, Germany. Three questions ...
- Breaking News: Impact Factor for European Urology exceeds 10 20 June 2013 EAU Scientific Journal is the number 1 Impact Factor in Urology and Nephrology category according to ISI Thompson Journal Citation Reports®European Urology, the EAU's ...
- European Urology appoints James Catto as new Editor-in-Chief 22 January 2013 The European Association of Urology is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. James Catto as Editor-in-Chief of its official scientific journal European Urology, effective 1 ...
- Special Interview with Ahmedin Jemal 4 May 2012 Check out the special interview with Ahmedin Jemal - author of June Platinum Priority article:"International Variation in Prostate Cancer Incidence and Mortality Rates" ...
- Two new Resource Centres launched! 20 April 2012 European Urology has launched two new resources that can be accessed from europeanurology.com. Both resource centers aim to provide information around a specific topic in ...